iWalk 3.0 is a carefully engineered multiple award-winning medical mobility device that ends the pain and inconvenience of conventional crutches. Easy to learn, easy to use, crutches and knee scooters are now a thing of the past!
End the Pain and Inconvenience. Crutches and Knee Scooters Are Obsolete!
New and improved design.
Safe, stable, economical, and easy to use, the iWALK3.0 is the obvious choice over conventional crutches or knee scooters. It allows people with lower leg non-weight bearing injuries to lead functional, hands-free, pain-free lives during their rehabilitation.
It’s a clinically proven, FDA and CE-registered Class 1 Medical device.
Think of all the things you can’t do when using conventional crutches; preparing a meal, walking your dog, carrying a cup of coffee, and pushing a shopping cart. You no longer need to have your life interrupted – the iWALK3.0 sets you free to resume your day-to-day routine and enjoy pain-free, functional mobility.
1) Before your injury, could you fluidly walk up and down stairs at a normal pace, without using a handrail?
2) Can you balance on one leg for at least 30 seconds?
If yes to both, then you have the physical capabilities to use the iWALK3.0.
Typical injuries that are indicated for iWALK3.0 include Achilles tendon rupture, sprained ankle, broken ankle, bunion, jones fracture, metatarsal fractures, broken foot, and all other lower leg, non-weight bearing injuries.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device
- Regain your independence
- Tool-free, intuitive adjustments
- One size fits from 148cm to 198cm
- Take on or off in seconds
- Converts for Left or Right leg use in seconds
- Independent upper and lower leg adjustments
- Adjustable length straps with comfort pads.
- Comfortable for long-term use
- Keeps your injury partially elevated
- Manufactured in the USA from the highest quality materials
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty
- Comfortable hypoallergenic foam padding
- Clinically proven
- One size easily adjusts for user heights from 148cm to 198cm
- Adapts for the left or right leg in seconds without tools
- Ergonomically lateral offset foot design is self-stabilizing and provides safety and confidence
- Replaceable treads provide traction and safety
- Change height in seconds for using shoes with different heights Easily accommodates all leg types including valgus (knock-kneed) and varus (bow-legged)
- Easy to adjust comfortable straps. Assembly is quick, easy and tool free
- Breaks down in seconds for easy storage or transport
- No latex – hypoallergenic materials
*Please note that once this product has been unboxed we cannot accept returns. We will also need to charge 10% restocking fee*