The back & leg raiser is used to assist end users into a sitting position when in bed or chair. Specifically designed to reduce pushing and pulling across surfaces which could potentially damage skin and put strain on caregivers. Can be used to gently raise up end users using the raiser across the shoulders and under the arms to raise the end user into a sitting position. Can also be used on either one or both legs together to raise or reposition and to assist with any wound care treatment.
Particularly useful when used in conjunction with a transfer board to position legs when transferring from bed to chair. The raiser is manufactured in a quilted material with a toweling inner lining for additional comfort.
Available in one material type: Quilted polyester mesh with inner toweling lining
Wash at 40°C & Do not tumble dry
- Transfer Type Supine to seated
- Lift Type Passive
- Support Type Limb only
- User Physicality Active alert and able to participate, Limited mobility, Severely disabled, Some weight bearing ability
- Sizing One size
- Weight Limit 220kgs/35stone/485lbs
- Mobility FIM Measure 1 & 4
- Available Material Polyester