Don’t let an arm injury stop you from enjoying the water!
The DRY Pro™ Arm Protector allows you to go in the water even with a broken bone or bandage thanks to a snug-fitting vacuum seal that keeps all moisture out. The air-tight protector can be used in fresh or salt water. The DRYPro™ water protection products are completely watertight and will keep arm casts, bandages, and wounds completely dry. The DRYPro measurement calculator helps you place an accurate order to ensure a snug fit. The DRYPro waterproof cover can also be used for postoperative hydrotherapy. Vacuum sealed, tested technology, guarantees a dry cast or bandage.
The DryPro Waterproof Protector comes with a small pump that attaches to the white valve near the opening of the protector. By pumping all of the air out of the cast protector with the pump and placing the cap back on, the vacuum seal will allow you keep your cast dry no matter the activity you decide to participate in: shower, swimming, beach-- it's up to you!
Using Dry Pro™ products are as Easy as 1-2-3!
- Slip it on: Stretch the Dry Pro™ over the arm cast (sometimes easier to put a sock/stocking on first).
- Make the vacuum seal: Pump out the air using the removable hand pump that is included.
- Take it off: Let the air back in by lifting the Dry Pro™ from the skin, releasing the vacuum seal and sliding it off
- High Quality Surgical Rubber
- 90 Day Replacement Guarantee
- Durable and Reusable
- Shower, Swim and Bathe
- Completely Waterproof Vacuum Seal
- See and Feel the Seal
- Complete Coverage of Full or Half Arm Cast